Ivo Emanuilov is Legal Researcher, Master of Law in Intellectual Property and ICT Law at KU Leuven in Belgium, with research interests and specialisation in ICT Law, International Aviation Law, and Space Law.
He works on Belgian and international research projects related to data protection, biometric data and identity management, cybersecurity, and unmanned aircraft, and aviation safety. He has experience as a consultant in personal data protection, consumer protection, e-Commerce, and other fields. His research interests focus on privacy and data protection, network and information security of critical infrastructures, public and private international aviation and space law, aviation safety, autonomous systems, and adaptive software.
- Ground Control To U-Space-Autonomy In The Sky (Part 2)
- Ground Control To U-Space-Autonomy In The Sky (Part 1)
- A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed? Not on Facebook
- (Privacy) Shield or (Democlean) Sword?
- Anonymising Networks and National Security: Where are the Boundaries of Privacy? (Part 2: Legal Aspects)
- Anonymising Networks and National Security: Where are the Boundaries of Privacy? (Part 1: Technical Aspects)
- Free as in freedom? A tale of forced… bundling
- ‘Taking Back Control Of Our Data’: Block(chain)ing Privacy