LIBRe Stories is an online platform for scientific articles, analysis, and reports which are being approved for publishing by the editors of LIBRe Foundation. The editors could suggest editions in the text which do not affect the content and/or structure of the work and these editions are introduced only after being agreed upon with the author.
LIBRe Stories provides a discussion platform for legal professionals, as well as experts working in the fields of IT, information security, marketing, psychology, etc. who are eager to introduce their opinions on issues in the areas of their scientific and professional interest.
If you would like to join the LIBRe Stories authors’ network, please read the general publishing terms and the related documents and send them together with your work and/or questions to: email@example.com
Every author shall guarantee that:
1. He/She is the sole exclusive authors of the submitted text.
1.1. In case of co-authorship of the publication, the Authorship declaration has to be completed by all authors who have contributed to the work.
1.2. In case the work has been published in any other scientific and/or other printed or digital periodicals, newspapers, books or other sources, the author declares in the Declaration of Authorship (single or multiple authors) that by granting LIBRe Foundation the right to use the work, they do not violate the copyright of the publisher, laid down in Articles 59 and 60 of the Bulgarian Copyright and Related Rights Act. The author(s) have to indicate the periodical(s) in which the work has been published as well as the original title of the work under which it was published in the indicated periodical(s).
2. This work, or any part of it, is not copied from other materials, protected under copyright.
3. He/She agrees and grants to LIBRe Foundation the non-exclusive right to use the work by: reproducing the work; distributing the original or copies of the work among an unlimited number of persons; publicly presenting or performing the work; transmitting the work by wireless means ; transmitting and retransmitting the work by cable; offering by wireless or cable of access to the work or part of it to an unlimited number of persons in a manner which allows such access to occur from a place and at a time individually chosen by each one of them in as much as the described actions are necessary for the management of LIBRe Foundation and for the distribution of the digital edition LIBRe Stories, including the inclusion and publication of the work on the digital platform LIBRe Stories, available at http://librestories.eu/, in presentational materials of the edition, such as biographies, articles, researches, public addresses and any other publications or similar materials, used for the promotion of the edition or of individual copyright works, without any payments or compensations for each different type of use or for each consecutive use of the work.
4. In cases where the author has breached any provision in the current declaration or has made false declarations, causing damages and expenses of any kind (including legal costs and costs for specialised legal services) incurred by the Foundation, “LIBRe” Foundation reserves its right to hold the author liable and to claim all damages from the author in accordance with the national legislation.
The Declaration for Authorship (single author) could be downloaded here.
The Declaration for Authorship (co-authorship) could be downloaded here.
Submitting Works for Publication
The author(s) must present a copy of their material to be published in the format and size currently required, together with:
- Completed and signed Declaration for Authorship (single author) or Declaration for Authorship (co-authorship) in a scanned format (.pdf);
- Completed and signed Declaration for Agreement on Personal Data Processing in a scanned format (.pdf);
- Information about the author(s) (in the currently provided template; .doc/.docx format);
- Photo(s) of the author(s) in .AI/.EPS/.CDR format or .JPG/.PNG/.GIF format (minimum 200px width).
LIBRe Stories provides the option for publishing in both Bulgarian and English languages. In case the author provides materials in only one language, the team of LIBRe Foundation is not responsible for the translation of the text – in this case only a summary of the publication in the alternative language, not provided by the author, will be uploaded on the platform.
Size and Format
The word count of the materials could not exceed 50 000 characters (Bulgarian is the leading language when defining the number of characters; or the language in which the work is submitted in case only one language version is submitted).
The suggested texts for publication must be in Microsoft Word format (.doc/.docx), with page numbers, using Calibri font, font size 12 pt, and line spacing 1.15.
Up to 20 key words need to be provided in the beginning of each publication, in both Bulgarian and English.
Each publication must include a Summary in Bulgarian and English, which should be between 200 and 250 words in length.
Information about the Author
A brief biographical description of the author(s) in both English and Bulgarian should be attached to each article sent, including information about: education, academic title, occupation, scientific interests, and key publications. A professional address for correspondence and e-mail address should also be provided. A template is available here for the convenience of the authors.
The editors of LIBRe Stories are practitioners with experience in ICT Law and related fields:
- Alexandra Tsvetkova, Director of LIBRe Foundation and Founder of LIBRe Stories initiative; and
- Ivo Emanuilov, legal practitioner and expert in ICT Law.
- Declaration for Authorship (single author)
- pdf, 680 KB
- Declaration for Authorship (co-authorship)
- pdf, 667 KB
- Declaration for Agreement on Personal Data Processing
- pdf, 588 KB
- Information about the author(s) - Template
- docx, 116 KB
- Referencing Requirements
- pdf, 757 KB